Sharing some of my favorite gift ideas for those hard-to-shop-for people in your life (or maybe for yourself!)
For the foodie in your life
- Gold measuring cups ($5.99) and measuring spoons ($4.99) from Target – Gold anything + everything over here. These are the perfect accent for your kitchen.
- 8-cup Bodum French Press ($15-$50) – I don’t know what I would do without my French press. I love how simple it is + how fresh my coffee tastes. Plus, no need for coffee filters or clunky coffee machines.
- Nespresso Aeroccino ($99) – Skip the Starbucks line + save a little money by revamping your at-home latte. A little on the pricier side but worth it in the long term!
- Sur La Table Silicone Baking Mat ($26.95) – Never ruin a batch of cookies again with these non-stick mats! You can get 20% off with code “GIFT17”.
For the adventurer in your life
- iPhone tripod ($17.99) – get the perfect shot with this portable iPhone tripod. The legs are adjustable so you can change the height or position.
- Healthy Human Stainless-Steel Water bottle ($22.99+) or Cruiser – Keeps my drinks hot or cold for hours. From the gym to the office, they are great companions. They have a range of styles for the whole family + they have a lifetime warranty. Plus they’re located in Charleston, SC + I love supporting local companies! Get 10% off Healthy Human on Amazon with code “OMQUAD10”
- Northface Backpack ($89) – I have had my Borealis backpack for almost 8 years and it is still in great condition. The 2 large pockets have a lot of room, with many smaller storage pockets. The back support is great for long hikes or travel. It is also super easy to clean with a damp rag.
For the athlete in your life
- Resistance bands ($12.49) – these are great for those that want an added challenge during their next workout, those that travel a lot, or those that want to work out in their living room! Don’t underestimate the burn from using resistance bands – they can be super tough!
- Fitness tracker – A fitness tracker can take your fitness to the next level by pushing yourself + tracking your progress. I personally love the Garmin watches because they offer something for every age range + activity level. I recommend the Forerunner 35 ($199) for a beginner or someone that is primarily a runner. For the more advanced athlete, I recommend the Vivoactive ($249.99) because it offers more features. Both offer activity tracking, heart rate monitor, + connect to your smart phone for notifications!
- Wireless headphones – Whether you’re running, lifting, jumping, or simply just relaxing, the wires of your headphones get in the way. When shopping for the athlete in your life (or you as the athlete), it’s important that the headphones stay in place during activity. Two of the most highly rated wireless headphones are the Bose SoundSport Pulse ($179.95) – I’m not so sure how I feel about it tracking your heart rate from your ears, however – and the Powerbeats ($199.95).
For the yogi in your life
- Lululemon yoga mat ($68) – These mats are more on the expensive side but I think that they are definitely worth their value. They are reversible so that means double the amount of use, they have extra cushion, which my knees appreciate + they are extremely durable. I have had mine for over a year with little sign of wear.
- Yogi dice ($16.95) – mix up your practice at home with these yogi dice.
- Pranamat ECO ($152) – Get (or give ) an acupressure massage with these mats. They’re designed with sharp lotuses that will leave you feeling refreshed. I love laying on my mat at the end of a long day!
For the writer in your life
- Moleskin notebooks ($9.95 – $19.95 for set of 3) – I personally like the Cahier because they are thin, lightweight and easy to throw in your bag for a quick note or to do list. You can also select ruled, square or no rule layout. I have both the xL and the large
- 5 year journal – ($16.95) I’ve always wanted one of these because I love the idea of looking back & reflecting on the changes over a 5 year period. Day to day, it often seems like nothing changes but when you look back in time, there can be drastic changes!
- The 52 List Project ($16.95) – Love this book to get the creative juices flowing with 1 list/week. Also check out The 52 Lists for Happiness.
- Bando Planner ($20) – For the planner in your life.
- To do list ($8.00) – Jot a quick note down or make a list… Rifle Paper has some of my faves for stationary.
For the skincare guru in your life
- Be Well– Made with all real + organic ingredients, I love their skincare products. I use the Rose probiotic toner, the Jasmine nourishing face cream, and the activated charcoal detox face mask. They’re really light on my skin + I love the mission behind the company. Use code “OOMYQUAD” for 15% off.
- Primally Pure – 100% organic, all natural products for your face, body, hands, feet… + honestly, I wish I could say to eat because this is hands down one of my favorite companies. I use their natural deodorant in Lemongrass (which ACTUALLY WORKS… unlike so many others) ($12). I am also obsessed with their vanilla almond body butter because it is so soft + smells like I want to eat it.($28/$48) Lastly, I love their lip balm because it goes on so smooth + it leaves my lips feeling so soft (I have it in lavender, cocoa, peppermint + creamsicle if that gives you any idea of how obsessed I am!) Grab them all in a bundle 5/$18 or $4 a piece. Love supporting companies run by strong women!
- Cocokind Skincare – Another story of powerful women on a mission! Superfoods meet skincare – all organic, non-toxic products with less than 5 ingredients. I use the organic eye firming serum ($13.99). It’s a small bottle but it lasts forever because you only need the tiniest bit. I have yet to try her moisture sticks but I have heard incredible things!
- Bon Appetit Subscription ($15) – I love this magazine for recipe inspiration + beautiful food pictures. Usually $10 but for $5 more, you get a free tote bag, print + digital subscription to Bon Appetit + 5 downloadable cookbooks.
- Sips By ($15/month) – Fill out a brief survey with your tea preferences and each month you’ll receive a personalized box of tea samples! Get $5 off your first Sips by box with code: “SIPSBYLOVE”
Barney Butter: 20% off with code: “quad20”
Ellie’s best nut bag: 10% off “Briana10”
Square bars: Oomyquad